Monday, May 24, 2010

Danny Featured Again

Danny is certainly the center of our universe right now and justifiably full of himself. But he also has lots of fans from around the world since photos of him have been featured on the site redbubble.com 13 times in the last 3 weeks since his birth! That is certainly a record for me. In the past, I was lucky to have one photo featured in a month but our Danny is a star....and he seems to know it, lol.
This photo, that I took late yesterday afternoon, has been featured in the Pets Are Us group. I titled it "On Point?" because I'd just posted a photo of Danny looking as if he was fetching a stick and now this one of him looking like he's a on point over a covey of quail. A friend told me that I didn't need to worry until he starts barking and chasing cars, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment