Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Portrait has Arrived!

I thought I posted this on Danny's blog yesterday as well as over on the Gray Horse blog but either I didn't or it didn't take.
The wonderful portrait of Danny arrived yesterday from artist, Linda Woolford. It is amazing. I can not find the words to describe how lovely it is or the joy it brings me. It makes my heart sing to look at it. Much like the real, flesh and blood Danny that she captured so perfectly. There is a photo below of the finished work but trust me, the photo does not do the original justice. It seems impossible that it could be any more beautiful but it is! I will post photos as soon as it is matted and framed. And I will insert links to Linda's web gallery and blog here soon, too. Would do it not but I'm late getting out the door as usual:)

No comments:

Post a Comment