Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Training

I'm always telling people about just how smart my Mousie is. She is indeed a very intelligent horse and I'm not the only person to say so. I have one friend who always told me that it was obvious how smart she was because she was always outsmarting me. Well, today, I realized that she had me trained. I was loading up the truck getting ready to head back to the house after their morning feeding when Mouse nickers at me. I turn and see her standing by the gate and giving me that winsome look. She stretches out her neck and nickers again.......and I swear she batted her eyes, haha. I automatically go over to the fence, scoop up the leftover food in the bucket and offer it her. She eagerly lapped it up and that's when it hit me, how well she has me trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment